Tonight: Hooters!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thank you for reading my blog.  You are all my children, and I love you all.
I think we have been in some interesting places in the past week or two.  UFOs, Illuminati, 9/11, crop formations, fake official birth certificates, government conspiracies, etc.  And the rabbit hole gets deeper.  Once again, the question was never "How deep does the rabbit hole go?" so much as "How far, and how deep am I willing to go?"  Thank God I have had help with the research I've been doing.  This has allowed me to get to the bottom of some pretty weighty issues in a shorter time.  However, this has left my head reeling, and I think I may be getting a little weird... which is OK, I don't care too much about that.  But I am starting to see the world in Matrix code, so I need to unplug for a while.  Therefore, tonight I am going to Hooters to party with friends!  So no groundbreaking stories tonight, people.  It will not be long til I'm back on the warpath, looking for another issue to dig into, or another axe to grind.
Til then, I will pause dramatically for effect, and allow what I have just said to sink in.

Keep fighting the good fight, and Godspeed.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment