MEMO

To: Readers
From: Hazel the Newt

Subject:  What the hell am I talking about?

Hey, does anyone notice how this blog is supposed to be about free speech and people arguing about different beliefs and stuff... according to the blog description?
Anybody notice how I don't even really talk about that stuff very much, but just about UFOs and paranormal stuff, and whatever I feel like talking about and whatever I'm interested in?
Just for the record, that's basically the essence of free speech, and I will talk about whatever I want, and eventually it will be politics or religion, I'm sure.  I just don't care so much about that stuff right now.
Maybe we would have more of those type of discussions if some of my READERS would become WRITERS, and maybe leave a comment or two, or at least leave a vote or post this blog to facebook... or subscribe, or just visit the blog and read it.  Is ANYONE out there reading this?
There's alot of resources on here, not just the random stuff that I say.
So get with the program and start shopping around the Pharmacy, you have an open prescription to any of the "meds" you want.

END MEMO

No comments:

Post a Comment