My UFO Experience.

I did have an experience with some type of UFO not too long ago.  Near the end of last year, around November/December time-frame.  I was on Ammunition Rd., driving from Fallbrook to Mainside Camp Pendleton.  This road is the kind where you are not allowed to stop, or use cell phones, or smoke, or anything... you can't do anything on this road but drive through, I don't think you are even allowed to look around.  Well, on this particular night, I WAS looking around, and I looked to my right accross the field, out to the horizon.  There are hills in the distance, you see, and towards the right there are the lights of Camp P in the distance.  There are also a few towers, with the little red lights on them.  But that night, I saw two lights that were not either of those.  As I gazed at these lights, two fairly large white/yellow orbs, which seemed to be suspended directly over the horizon, one slightly to the side and above the other, but both a good 50-75 feet above the level of the towers, and to the left of the lights of the camp, I tried to decipher what they were.  Aircraft is common on camp... helicopters and jets.  But the twinkling lights on these are not this big, and not this yellowish.  Also, there was no accommodating green starboard and red port lights.  Just the white-yellow lights suspended, not moving as I crept by on the distant road in the middle of nowhere.  About this time, an oncoming car appeared around a slight curve.  I had to take my attention off the lights, and focus on the road for a moment, til the car passed.  Then I instantly looked back to the horizon, where the lights had been.  My eyes had shifted to the road for not more than 5 seconds, but when I looked back to my right... the lights were gone.  No trace.  I didn't see them moving away, nor twinkle out... they were simply gone.  To this day, I am baffled by it.  I'm not saying they were alien spacecraft, nor government UFO technology, I just don't know.  Did they cloak while I looked away?  Zip into space?  What were they?  They were unidentified.  Flying objects of the unidentified type... UFOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment