MUFON meeting San Diego

I found out today that MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), is actually real.  I saw their sticker on the X-Files, in the episode where a number of abductee women recognize Agent Scully from the test facility where they all were held when they were abducted.  It's a great episode, but that's neither here nor there. The point is there really is a MUFON.  They investigate UFO sightings and the like, and research abductins and extra-terrestrial activity.  It's the United States leading UFO investigative organization.

So I looked into it a little, and as I was perusing their websites, I noticed a San Diego chapter.  True, I noted, the websites are a little simple and outdated, and I almost thought that they might not be tended anymore, since there were old entries from a decade ago or more on some of the MUFON sites, but the San Diego chapter website made mention of a monthly meeting in San Diego on the third Sunday of each month.  Intrigued, I looked at the calander.  What's this?  TOMORROW is the third Sunday of March.  Well, well, I thought, since I just HAPPEN to be in the San Diego area this weekend, I think I may slide down to the meeting tomorrow.  It's at 5 PM.  It helps that there is a certain lovely lady living in S.D. that I am pretty anxious to see again, so I am going to try to make a double-date out of it.

I am very interested to find out what it is MUFON does, how they operate, and maybe talk to some seasoned UFO chasers.  Who knows what could come of this.  The San Diego MUFON website is actually in my Links block, if anyone wants to check it out and maybe find their way to one of their meetings as well.  I encourage it.  They take place at the Sizzler Restaurant in San Diego.  Those of you who are NOT a resident of California or the San Diego area, the main MUFON website is also included in my Links.  They have a USA map in the "find a chapter" section that could help you locate a MUFON chapter near you.  I encourage my readers to look into and be aware and educated about UFOs and government cover-ups and other such things which may be labeled "paranormal" by the mainstream media, thanks to vested interests.  These things are not really paranormal, they are just outside of our understanding.

For example, UFOs do not use the same propulsion or flight systems that our "ordinary" craft do.  We use chemical propulsion.  These UFOs are more likely propelled through a magnetic field projector.  From what I can tell, some of them use a large central electromagnet of some sort... in the case of government-manufactured models, at least, they may use a mercury "coil," which would project intense light and a magnetic field that can warp surrounding space.  I would guess that space can be displaced in the direction of travel, like a vacuum that would suck the craft into it, and cause it to appear to move, but in away, space is moved around it.  This could account somewhat for the intense speeds of travel that are observed as UFOs zip out of sight.  Along the same lines, an aray of three gyroscopes, and maybe one big central one could explain how they hover and change their axial position without effort.  I think that some of these crafts have an direct neural interface, where the pilot's mind is transposed into the computer system, effectively expanding the pilot's perception from a body to the entire spacecraft, so that moving forward or backward or up and down is simple motor-skills, like walking or jumping.  Especially the circular discs, I think.  I don't know exactly how the "Aurora" triangular ones manufactured by the government.  Those are probably the ones that are spotted most, because the ones made by extra-terrestrials can travel unseen, come out of nowhere, and disappear before you can see them.  I doubt we have a firm grasp on that technology yet.

Well, that is just some of my educated guesses.  Yes, I have researched this a good amount, but I don't have any solid proof, or empirical evidence, nor a full understanding of everything involved and all the research, documentation, and evidence that the government posesses is either destroyed or withheld. (as is often the case in these situations, hence the cliche of "government cover-up")  It seems to me, however, all the evidence of abductions and UFO sightings would be enough to get a ruling beyond a shadow of a doubt in any courtroom.  This brings me to the Freedom of Information Act and government secrecy.  President Barack Obama made a statement a while ago that the U.S. Government denies all knowledge of UFOs and ETs and any contact with them by anyone, ever; indeed he denied the existence of off-world life entirely.  This is actually a lie, though, and we know this because Project Blue Book leaked years ago, and also the little known Rockefeller Initiative of 1993-96, and dozens of other little crumbs of evidence.  I'll provide those links in a subsequent entry, as well as the link to the Disclosure Petition for Obama to begin an investigation into the Rockefeller Initiative and publicize all UFO/ET phenomena documents to the public.  This "We the People" site is a tool for people to make petitions to the administration that they have promised (and is required by the First Ammendment of the Constitution) to act accordingly and issue an official response.  The Obama administration has been caught in yet another lie, and I have been hoping and praying that enough people will sign this petition by March 24 that we can see if the administration will follow through with it's due dilligence and duty to the people.  So if anyone is reading this, please take five minutes to follow the link below and put your info on the petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment